Monday, August 25, 2008

Football Season

I am not a sports fan.

I'm a did not watch the Olympics, rarely read the sports pages, don't know who is playing, haven't watched the Super Bowl since #3, kind of guy. While I most certainly do not miss football, it does sometimes cause funny looks from the peeps kibitzing at the donut shop on Monday morning. I missed the big game, and survived to tell the tale.

I've been gone so long I have forgotten who's who and where's where. So in an effort to make nice with my friends, neighbors, and fellow donut eaters as well as to continue my self improvement plan I recently announced to Mrs. T, that before the end of the season, I would make a valient effort to learn the cities and names of up to ten NFL teams.

Who knew that Indianapolis had a team?



Toad

No comments: